Sunday 22 May 2011

Neglected blog!!!

Oops!!!  I've been so busy I've not made time to blog!!! And that's never good.
So what have I been up to these past few months?? I hear you ask:D





I've been a busy wee bee!! In preparation for summer I've put forward a proposal for a week long summer school for 12 - 16 year old children.  I've had a great response from children and parents!  If its a success I'll be putting forward a few more proposals.  There is limited spaces so if your interested I can take your or your child's name now.

I joined the Master of Photography Association so I'm really excited about getting my work organised for that!  I'll keep you posted on how that's going too.



For the first time I have booked for some advertising!!  I'm not telling where yet, but look out for the adverts as I'll be running a discount alongside them coming out!!


Finally! I've had the car stamped with the 'moments' logo.  That was really exciting to do, and I still find it a bit odd seeing the car with my logo on it, at the same time really proud that finally the company seems to be coming together nicely.



So you see I've been rushed off my wee feet, but loving every minute too.

Keep your eyes peeled for the logo!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment